To ensure the best PCB design workflow, here are some essential points to consider when making a choice between the ODB++ vs Gerber artwork formats.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Vias are a fundamental component of PCB design, allowing designers to route vertically and connect layers of the board without any wiring or assembly. Inherent to this ability to tie points on multiple layers together, vias can also offer a highly flexible method of improving performance relating to EMI and current density that can be…
Feedback guides decision-making. Not only do we see this in circuit networks but in all aspects of electronics manufacturing. The best feedback arrives when designs are highly modular: the later feedback needs to be incorporated, the more disruptive (albeit necessary) the changes.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Protected: Characteristic Impedance of Transmission Line Design
- PCB Trace Widths: Optimizing for Impedance, Density
- Parasitic Capacitance: High-Speed Circuit Effects
- Component Obsolescence and Future-Proofed Assemblies
- PCB Core vs. Prepreg
- Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Selection Guide
- Medical Device Industry Forecast: 2024 and Beyond
- Semiconductor Industry Forecast 2024: AI Driving Growth
- Copper Thickness for PCBs
- Electronic Component Lifecycle Management Aids Assembly