When components aren’t aligned correctly, it affects assembly. Here are some guidelines to ensure you have correct component orientation on PCB designs.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
In the final episode of the four-part series, “Engineering Big Ideas,” presented by Mouser Electronics, Grant Imahara explores how VSE’s low-volume, high-mix manufacturing enables engineering innovators to get their products to market quicker and with greater efficiency.
Here are some considerations you should be aware of when working with a contract manufacturer to have a wire harness and cable assembly built.
Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
- The Top 5 PCB Assembly Cost Drivers That Could Impact Your Project
- POC vs. MVP vs. Prototype: Understanding What You Need for Your Next Electronics NPI
- Choosing a CM For Lead Free PCB Manufacturing
- How to Handle Electronics Component Shortages
- The Importance of Designing for EMI/EMC Standards for Automotive Electronics
- 7 Advantages of Third Party Contract Manufacturing
- How to Manage PCB Component Supply During Covid-19
- 5 EMI/EMC Design Considerations for Optimal PCB Manufacturing
- The Top Six PCB Quality Control Methods of the Best CMs
- Cutting Edge Technology in Healthcare (and the PCBs Powering Them)