An electronics manufacturing background has to marry a veritable cornucopia of physics and engineering disciplines. You have electromagnetism at heart, but device construction has to account for topics like shock, vibration, form, heat, material properties, and reactivity.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Most fictional sci-fi utopias (and sometimes, the set up to some dystopias) are attributed to a technological breakthrough whereby all work is handled by machines. Freed from responsibility, humanity can live a life of leisure and exploration, content to let their material needs be met by a continuously operating AI workforce.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Creating Malleable Assemblies with Flex PCB Edge Connectors
- PCB Layout Basics: From Schematic to Artwork
- Using AI PCB Design to Streamline Manufacturing Processes
- AXI Testing: Validating PCB Production
- Manufacturing Flex PCB Technology in the U.S.
- Integrating 5G Circuit Design
- PCB Design for High-Power Applications
- Why Use An Insulation Resistance Test for PCB Cabling?
- Using In-Circuit Tests: Ensuring Circuits Are Connected
- Burn-In Test: Extended PCB Evaluations