An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
The wrong parts can cause problems for a PCB. Here are some electronic component selection guidelines that can help you in the manufacturing of your PCB.
To prevent everything from intermittent problems to complete board failures, you need your PCB built by a CM that utilizes thorough PCB testing techniques.
Understanding the steps of PCB component assembly that occur at a quality CM can help you when it comes time to make component placement decisions.
The selective soldering system gives PCB assemblers the right tool they need to resolve some of the problems that wave soldering isn’t able to. Here’s a look here selective soldering vs. wave soldering in the assembly of your printed circuit board.
- PCB Footprint Creation Guidelines to Optimize for Assembly
- PCB Pad Design Guidelines That Follow DFM Best Practices
- PCB Stackup Guidelines for Manufacturing
- SMT vs Through Hole for PCBAs: Pros and Cons
- The Top DFM Issues in PCB Layouts and How to Prevent Them
- Electronics Box Build Assembly: What You Need from Your CM
- Gerber Files Explained: Understanding Their Role in PCB Manufacturing
- Choosing A Medical Electronics Contract Manufacturer for Prototype Runs
- Considerations When Choosing an Automotive Prototype Manufacturer
- PCB Creepage and Clearance Standards for Optimal Assembly