If those pins are the leads of a thru-hole device, then soldering or un-soldering those pins can be very difficult with all of the metal in the planes they connect to. This is where the thermal relief comes in, and there are some PCB thermal relief guidelines that you should know more about.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Telecom industry PCBs must pass important testing to ensure they will function as expected. Here’s a closer look at the HALT and HASS test methodologies.
You should insist on working with a CM to build your industrial equipment that has the UL508a panel shop requirements your products need.
Here are the details of the wire harness manufacturing process that your contract manufacturer should go through when building your assemblies.
PCB power supply guidelines can help create a design that provides the rest of the circuitry with clean, uninterrupted power and that is manufacturable.
Here’s a look at what the design rules and PCB layout constraints can do for your design and how best to use them to optimize assembly.
- The Benefits of Manufacturing in the U.S. in the Era of COVID-19
- How Will Coronavirus Affect the Global PCB Supply Chain?
- What Your PCB Assembler’s Bill of Materials Analysis Should Entail
- Design for Testability Basics for PCB Design Engineers
- The Top 3 PCB Layout Tips and Tricks to Reduce the Pain of Rework After Assembly
- Streamlining Your PCB Design Process Steps with a Qualified CM
- The PCB Bill of Materials and Parts List: Is There a Difference?
- 4 Keys to Achieving Quick Turnaround PCB Assembly
- A PCB Layout Checklist for Error-Free Manufacturing
- PCB Trace Design Rules to Optimize Your Assembly