Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
The PCB first article inspection process is an important step in the assembly of your circuit board, as the CM will inspect it very closely for accuracy and any potential problems.
It’s important that PCB designers clearly communicate the manufacturing intentions of a project. Here are some ways to ensure the data in your PCB design documentation is as clear as possible.
Let’s look at some ways that you can make sure that your bill of materials for electronic components is clean and ready for production before you send out your board to the CM.
- The Benefits of Manufacturing in the U.S. in the Era of COVID-19
- How Will Coronavirus Affect the Global PCB Supply Chain?
- What Your PCB Assembler’s Bill of Materials Analysis Should Entail
- Design for Testability Basics for PCB Design Engineers
- The Top 3 PCB Layout Tips and Tricks to Reduce the Pain of Rework After Assembly
- Streamlining Your PCB Design Process Steps with a Qualified CM
- The PCB Bill of Materials and Parts List: Is There a Difference?
- 4 Keys to Achieving Quick Turnaround PCB Assembly
- A PCB Layout Checklist for Error-Free Manufacturing
- PCB Trace Design Rules to Optimize Your Assembly