To truly prove the capabilities of a prototype, the PCBA should be built by your contract manufacturer along with the system enclosure. Here’s what to expect from your CM when it comes to electronics box build assemblies.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
The Gerber file is used to fabricate the raw circuit board. To help you to be better prepared, here’s a look at how Gerber files are explained and how they’re used in the manufacturing of your PCB.
Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- The Benefits of Manufacturing in the U.S. in the Era of COVID-19
- How Will Coronavirus Affect the Global PCB Supply Chain?
- What Your PCB Assembler’s Bill of Materials Analysis Should Entail
- Design for Testability Basics for PCB Design Engineers
- The Top 3 PCB Layout Tips and Tricks to Reduce the Pain of Rework After Assembly
- Streamlining Your PCB Design Process Steps with a Qualified CM
- The PCB Bill of Materials and Parts List: Is There a Difference?
- 4 Keys to Achieving Quick Turnaround PCB Assembly
- A PCB Layout Checklist for Error-Free Manufacturing
- PCB Trace Design Rules to Optimize Your Assembly