You should insist on working with a CM to build your industrial equipment that has the UL508a panel shop requirements your products need.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Here are the details of the wire harness manufacturing process that your contract manufacturer should go through when building your assemblies.
PCB power supply guidelines can help create a design that provides the rest of the circuitry with clean, uninterrupted power and that is manufacturable.
Here’s a look at what the design rules and PCB layout constraints can do for your design and how best to use them to optimize assembly.
The hole sizes assigned to a PCB will have tolerances attached to them to allow for variations in the lead size of the components to be inserted, as well as for the different conditions the PCB will encounter during manufacturing. Here are some of those factors to consider as you assign PCB hole size tolerances to your next project.
- The Top 5 PCB Assembly Cost Drivers That Could Impact Your Project
- POC vs. MVP vs. Prototype: Understanding What You Need for Your Next Electronics NPI
- Choosing a CM For Lead Free PCB Manufacturing
- How to Handle Electronics Component Shortages
- The Importance of Designing for EMI/EMC Standards for Automotive Electronics
- 7 Advantages of Third Party Contract Manufacturing
- How to Manage PCB Component Supply During Covid-19
- 5 EMI/EMC Design Considerations for Optimal PCB Manufacturing
- The Top Six PCB Quality Control Methods of the Best CMs
- Cutting Edge Technology in Healthcare (and the PCBs Powering Them)