CMs can be broken into different categories that describe the level of service they provide. They start at the lowest level with basic service and go all the way to the highest level with complicated systems of bureaucracy. The key to choosing a CM for your low-volume production runs is to find one between those two extremes that will give you the best services without the associated problems.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
A troubling electronics component shortage crisis is wreaking havoc with PCB manufacturing schedules and costs due to excessive lead times and escalating component prices. Partnering with a CM that provides materials management and engineering services can help shield you from these struggles.
- PCB Assembly BOM Best Practices for Low-Volume Builds
- PCB Trace Width Tolerance Guidelines for Manufacturing
- PCB Signal Integrity Testing Fundamentals When Designing for Manufacturing
- PCB Component-to-Component Spacing Considerations to Optimize for Assembly
- Meeting Traceability Requirements for Medical Devices During PCB Assembly
- PCB Via Size Guidelines For Manufacturing
- Finding a Copy Exact Manufacturing Partner for Your PCB Assembly
- Common PCB Quality Issues and How Your CM Should Help Prevent Them
- PCB Design for Assembly Guidelines Engineers Should Know
- Top PCB Layout Mistakes to Avoid and How Your CM Can Help