Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
The wrong parts can cause problems for a PCB. Here are some electronic component selection guidelines that can help you in the manufacturing of your PCB.
To prevent everything from intermittent problems to complete board failures, you need your PCB built by a CM that utilizes thorough PCB testing techniques.
Understanding the steps of PCB component assembly that occur at a quality CM can help you when it comes time to make component placement decisions.
The selective soldering system gives PCB assemblers the right tool they need to resolve some of the problems that wave soldering isn’t able to. Here’s a look here selective soldering vs. wave soldering in the assembly of your printed circuit board.
To prevent missed assembly problems, here are some design for testability guidelines to ensure your next PCB design is fully prepared for testing.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner
- The PCB Etching Process and its Role in Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Choosing the Best PCB Circuit Board Assembly Partner: What You Need to Know
- PCB Material Management for High-Frequency Applications Best Practices
- Guide to PCB Mouse Bites Dimensions
- Benefits of PCB Functional Testing Methods with Your Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Identifying PCB Fault Detection Using Image Processing
- The Importance of PCB Stackup Design in Your Next Project Layout
- Methods for Failure Analysis in Circuit Board Systems
- Top Six Common PCB Assembly Defects and How to Combat Them