The key with PCB testing is to make sure that your CM goes beyond the PCB functional test, fully testing your board so you can have assurance that it will function as expected.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
By taking a look at some of the PCB DFM guidelines that you should be considering, you’ll see how those considerations can help you choose the contract manufacturer to partner with for your next PCBA prototype.
Here’s a closer look at the ISO 13485 certification key elements and how having that certification in place by your PCBA contract manufacturer will benefit you.
There are several points to consider when designing your PCB prototype. Let’s take a look at some of these and what these requirements to build a PCB prototype mean for you as the designer.
To get your project through production as quickly and smoothly as possible, here are some ideas on how to best create and manage your PCB manufacturing documentation.
Once you’re ready to move from design to manufacturing, you’ll need to consider how your contract medical PCB manufacturer meets or exceeds critical quality and reliability standards. Your CM should also be able to deliver quality products on time without breaking the bank.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Sustainable Electronics Materials and Manufacturing Utilizing Green Technology
- Locating New Electronic Components: Supply Chains and Shortages
- Why is There a Semiconductor Shortage and How We Work Around It
- How To Find Replacement Electronic Components For Your Projects
- Component Availability In Production: Solutions for Challenging Times
- PCB Tooling Holes Design Guide
- Global Electronic Component Shortage: Solutions to Stay Ahead
- The Four Main Benefits of Onshoring PCB Assembly Contracts
- Turnkey PCB Assembly: Finding the Right Fit
- What to Look for in Scalable PCB Manufacturing Services