The CM you partner with to assemble your circuit boards should be skilled in the different soldering processes and help ensure that common soldering problems don’t occur.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
An AOI system can quickly evaluate the thousands of details on a PCB that are too small for the human eye to catch and report any detected problems back to the operator.
Here are some of the best practices for your PCB assembly BOM to help streamline component management and optimize your low-volume build.
To ensure your final design can be manufactured without difficulty, you need to understand what the PCB trace width tolerances are before you start.
Here are some signal integrity testing concerns PCB designers should be aware of to ensure your PCB works how you intended.
How do you balance performance and assembly on your PCB? By paying close attention to the PCB component-to-component spacing.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner
- The PCB Etching Process and its Role in Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Choosing the Best PCB Circuit Board Assembly Partner: What You Need to Know
- PCB Material Management for High-Frequency Applications Best Practices
- Guide to PCB Mouse Bites Dimensions
- Benefits of PCB Functional Testing Methods with Your Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Identifying PCB Fault Detection Using Image Processing
- The Importance of PCB Stackup Design in Your Next Project Layout
- Methods for Failure Analysis in Circuit Board Systems
- Top Six Common PCB Assembly Defects and How to Combat Them