Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Here’s a closer look at the IPC assembly standards your CM should be using to build your circuit board, and how the best CMs incorporate those standards into all aspects of their operations.
An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner
- The PCB Etching Process and its Role in Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Choosing the Best PCB Circuit Board Assembly Partner: What You Need to Know
- PCB Material Management for High-Frequency Applications Best Practices
- Guide to PCB Mouse Bites Dimensions
- Benefits of PCB Functional Testing Methods with Your Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Identifying PCB Fault Detection Using Image Processing
- The Importance of PCB Stackup Design in Your Next Project Layout
- Methods for Failure Analysis in Circuit Board Systems
- Top Six Common PCB Assembly Defects and How to Combat Them