The PCB first article inspection process is an important step in the assembly of your circuit board, as the CM will inspect it very closely for accuracy and any potential problems.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
It’s important that PCB designers clearly communicate the manufacturing intentions of a project. Here are some ways to ensure the data in your PCB design documentation is as clear as possible.
Let’s look at some ways that you can make sure that your bill of materials for electronic components is clean and ready for production before you send out your board to the CM.
Just as digital circuitry has specific guidelines for layout, analog circuitry does, too. Here are some of those analog PCB layout guidelines that designers should know.
The footprint must be built to exacting standards for the correct assembly of the PCB. To build the right-size footprints for your next PCB design, here are some PCB footprint creation ideas to help.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner
- The PCB Etching Process and its Role in Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Choosing the Best PCB Circuit Board Assembly Partner: What You Need to Know
- PCB Material Management for High-Frequency Applications Best Practices
- Guide to PCB Mouse Bites Dimensions
- Benefits of PCB Functional Testing Methods with Your Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Identifying PCB Fault Detection Using Image Processing
- The Importance of PCB Stackup Design in Your Next Project Layout
- Methods for Failure Analysis in Circuit Board Systems
- Top Six Common PCB Assembly Defects and How to Combat Them