You should insist on working with a CM to build your industrial equipment that has the UL508a panel shop requirements your products need.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Here are the details of the wire harness manufacturing process that your contract manufacturer should go through when building your assemblies.
PCB power supply guidelines can help create a design that provides the rest of the circuitry with clean, uninterrupted power and that is manufacturable.
Here’s a look at what the design rules and PCB layout constraints can do for your design and how best to use them to optimize assembly.
The hole sizes assigned to a PCB will have tolerances attached to them to allow for variations in the lead size of the components to be inserted, as well as for the different conditions the PCB will encounter during manufacturing. Here are some of those factors to consider as you assign PCB hole size tolerances to your next project.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner
- The PCB Etching Process and its Role in Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Choosing the Best PCB Circuit Board Assembly Partner: What You Need to Know
- PCB Material Management for High-Frequency Applications Best Practices
- Guide to PCB Mouse Bites Dimensions
- Benefits of PCB Functional Testing Methods with Your Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Identifying PCB Fault Detection Using Image Processing
- The Importance of PCB Stackup Design in Your Next Project Layout
- Methods for Failure Analysis in Circuit Board Systems
- Top Six Common PCB Assembly Defects and How to Combat Them