It’s fun to look at the ads of bygone eras and reminisce (or maybe just laugh) before the centralization of the internet.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
What was your first experience having an electronic device spark, smoke, or otherwise indicate it was unsafe to continue using? As a child, I distinctly remember the time my brother plugged in a lamp that had its insulation wrap chewed by some mystery creature.
Have you ever finished a movie, novel, or another piece of rhetoric and immediately rushed online to see if you missed any deeper meaning? We can gain a greater appreciation for stories when we can put them in context or gain insight into themes, symbols, or other narrative devices.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Protected: Characteristic Impedance of Transmission Line Design
- PCB Trace Widths: Optimizing for Impedance, Density
- Parasitic Capacitance: High-Speed Circuit Effects
- Component Obsolescence and Future-Proofed Assemblies
- PCB Core vs. Prepreg
- Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Selection Guide
- Medical Device Industry Forecast: 2024 and Beyond
- Semiconductor Industry Forecast 2024: AI Driving Growth
- Copper Thickness for PCBs
- Electronic Component Lifecycle Management Aids Assembly