The hole sizes assigned to a PCB will have tolerances attached to them to allow for variations in the lead size of the components to be inserted, as well as for the different conditions the PCB will encounter during manufacturing. Here are some of those factors to consider as you assign PCB hole size tolerances to your next project.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
When components aren’t aligned correctly, it affects assembly. Here are some guidelines to ensure you have correct component orientation on PCB designs.
In the final episode of the four-part series, “Engineering Big Ideas,” presented by Mouser Electronics, Grant Imahara explores how VSE’s low-volume, high-mix manufacturing enables engineering innovators to get their products to market quicker and with greater efficiency.
Here are some considerations you should be aware of when working with a contract manufacturer to have a wire harness and cable assembly built.
Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Sustainable Electronics Materials and Manufacturing Utilizing Green Technology
- Locating New Electronic Components: Supply Chains and Shortages
- Why is There a Semiconductor Shortage and How We Work Around It
- How To Find Replacement Electronic Components For Your Projects
- Component Availability In Production: Solutions for Challenging Times
- PCB Tooling Holes Design Guide
- Global Electronic Component Shortage: Solutions to Stay Ahead
- The Four Main Benefits of Onshoring PCB Assembly Contracts
- Turnkey PCB Assembly: Finding the Right Fit
- What to Look for in Scalable PCB Manufacturing Services