Let’s talk a little about some of those potential problems and frustrations that can happen during PCB manufacturing, and how the best PCB assembly services a CM can offer are focused on quality to help you navigate your way safely around them.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
To keep up with the needs of today’s technologies, PCB assemblers are constantly looking for new and better ways to improve their manufacturing techniques. We’ll take a look here at some of the basics of automation in PCB manufacturing, and then ahead to what is coming next.
Making sure to partner with a CM that will make the right choice for your PCB prototype fabrication is extremely important to the success of your project. Here are some thoughts to keep in mind as you go through this process.
The key with PCB testing is to make sure that your CM goes beyond the PCB functional test, fully testing your board so you can have assurance that it will function as expected.
By taking a look at some of the PCB DFM guidelines that you should be considering, you’ll see how those considerations can help you choose the contract manufacturer to partner with for your next PCBA prototype.
Here’s a closer look at the ISO 13485 certification key elements and how having that certification in place by your PCBA contract manufacturer will benefit you.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- PCB Copper Balance Concerns to Know for Manufacturing
- PCB Design Techniques for Reducing EMI in Power Supplies
- Selecting High Mix, Low Volume Contract Manufacturing for Your NPI Electronics
- PCB Thermal Management Considerations for Assembly
- ESD in Electronics Manufacturing: What PCB Engineers Should Know
- Why is Copper Thieving Used in PCB Development?
- How are PCB Vias Plated?
- How Your CM Can Help with Electronic Component Lifecycle Management
- EMI/EMC Standards for Medical Devices
- The New Product Introduction Supply Chain: How to Choose an Electronics CM