By taking a look at some of the PCB DFM guidelines that you should be considering, you’ll see how those considerations can help you choose the contract manufacturer to partner with for your next PCBA prototype.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Here’s a closer look at the ISO 13485 certification key elements and how having that certification in place by your PCBA contract manufacturer will benefit you.
There are several points to consider when designing your PCB prototype. Let’s take a look at some of these and what these requirements to build a PCB prototype mean for you as the designer.
To get your project through production as quickly and smoothly as possible, here are some ideas on how to best create and manage your PCB manufacturing documentation.
Once you’re ready to move from design to manufacturing, you’ll need to consider how your contract medical PCB manufacturer meets or exceeds critical quality and reliability standards. Your CM should also be able to deliver quality products on time without breaking the bank.
When you’re innovating in Silicon Valley, you need a reliable CM to manage your NPI runs. Here’s a closer look at the potential PCB manufacturer advantages and disadvantages that come with partnering with a local CM.
- How to Manage PCB Component Supply During Covid-19
- 5 EMI/EMC Design Considerations for Optimal PCB Manufacturing
- The Top Six PCB Quality Control Methods of the Best CMs
- Cutting Edge Technology in Healthcare (and the PCBs Powering Them)
- The Basics of Environmental Testing of Electronics
- Advantages of Rapid PCB Prototyping for Coronavirus Pandemic Containment
- Surface Mount Technology Advantages and Disadvantages for PCB Assembly
- Challenges in Medical Equipment Development From a PCB Manufacturing Perspective
- Domestic Sourcing vs International Sourcing of PCB Components
- Standard PCB Sizes: What to Know From an Assembly Perspective