Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
The wrong parts can cause problems for a PCB. Here are some electronic component selection guidelines that can help you in the manufacturing of your PCB.
To prevent everything from intermittent problems to complete board failures, you need your PCB built by a CM that utilizes thorough PCB testing techniques.
Understanding the steps of PCB component assembly that occur at a quality CM can help you when it comes time to make component placement decisions.
The selective soldering system gives PCB assemblers the right tool they need to resolve some of the problems that wave soldering isn’t able to. Here’s a look here selective soldering vs. wave soldering in the assembly of your printed circuit board.
To prevent missed assembly problems, here are some design for testability guidelines to ensure your next PCB design is fully prepared for testing.
- The Top 5 PCB Assembly Cost Drivers That Could Impact Your Project
- POC vs. MVP vs. Prototype: Understanding What You Need for Your Next Electronics NPI
- Choosing a CM For Lead Free PCB Manufacturing
- How to Handle Electronics Component Shortages
- The Importance of Designing for EMI/EMC Standards for Automotive Electronics
- 7 Advantages of Third Party Contract Manufacturing
- How to Manage PCB Component Supply During Covid-19
- 5 EMI/EMC Design Considerations for Optimal PCB Manufacturing
- The Top Six PCB Quality Control Methods of the Best CMs
- Cutting Edge Technology in Healthcare (and the PCBs Powering Them)