Like many others, it’s common for me to find ants inside at some point during the year. Whether after rain or an extended dry season, a few insects tend to make their way inside to escape the elements. However, I received quite a shock late last year when I discovered an infestation in my closet in the absence of any clear sources of food.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Sometimes, it’s difficult to fully appreciate how small electronic components have become. Even those with familiarity working with breadboards or hand-soldered electronics projects may have no idea that the packaging technology on display there may be several decades out-of-date from modern components.
You need to know what may be changing with your PCB’s components far enough in advance so that those changes can be effectively managed without hurting the production of your PCBAs. And in cases in which a component is no longer available, you need the engineering services of your CM for end-of-life (EOL) components to plan for component obsolescence.
While I enjoy solitude in remote areas of nature, no man is an island. Sharing a backpacking trip with friends livens the mood and makes a memorable trip into shared camaraderie. At the very least, traveling with a partner bolsters safety and also helps reduce a single person’s backpack load and safety responsibilities.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Coplanar Waveguide Design for Microwave Frequencies
- PCB Impedance Control: The Heart of Signal Integrity
- PCB Beveling for Edge Connectors
- PCB Etchback Improves Through-Hole Connectivity
- Questions to Ask a Contract Manufacturer from a CM
- PCB Laminates: Styles and Selections
- PCB Design for Manufacture: Precision Engineering
- Reflow Soldering Improves Greater Process Control
- PCB DFM: Optimizing Designs
- ODB++ vs. Gerber – Comparing Artwork Formats