The CM you partner with to assemble your circuit boards should be skilled in the different soldering processes and help ensure that common soldering problems don’t occur.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
An AOI system can quickly evaluate the thousands of details on a PCB that are too small for the human eye to catch and report any detected problems back to the operator.
Here are some of the best practices for your PCB assembly BOM to help streamline component management and optimize your low-volume build.
To ensure your final design can be manufactured without difficulty, you need to understand what the PCB trace width tolerances are before you start.
Here are some signal integrity testing concerns PCB designers should be aware of to ensure your PCB works how you intended.
How do you balance performance and assembly on your PCB? By paying close attention to the PCB component-to-component spacing.
- The Top 5 PCB Assembly Cost Drivers That Could Impact Your Project
- POC vs. MVP vs. Prototype: Understanding What You Need for Your Next Electronics NPI
- Choosing a CM For Lead Free PCB Manufacturing
- How to Handle Electronics Component Shortages
- The Importance of Designing for EMI/EMC Standards for Automotive Electronics
- 7 Advantages of Third Party Contract Manufacturing
- How to Manage PCB Component Supply During Covid-19
- 5 EMI/EMC Design Considerations for Optimal PCB Manufacturing
- The Top Six PCB Quality Control Methods of the Best CMs
- Cutting Edge Technology in Healthcare (and the PCBs Powering Them)