As PCB layout technology has evolved, the manufacturing of circuit boards has changed as well. Fortunately, there is yet another leap forward in the industry that has proven to be a great help: the selective soldering process.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Safety features are often overlooked when a well-designed system operates smoothly within acceptable ratings, as their need may never arise. However, it is crucial not to underestimate the importance of safety until a critical situation demands its utilization. Just like seatbelts and airbags in cars or bike helmets, safety features play a vital role in…
What electronics manufacturers need now is help with component sourcing and a new perspective and approach on how to stay clear of all of the supply chain wreckage. Fortunately, there are some effective methods that OEMs can use to avoid supply chain problems and keep their production on track. Here we’ll examine some of the supply chain problems facing manufacturers and an electronics supply chain strategy that can help.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Parasitic Capacitance: High-Speed Circuit Effects
- Component Obsolescence and Future-Proofed Assemblies
- PCB Core vs. Prepreg
- Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Selection Guide
- Medical Device Industry Forecast: 2024 and Beyond
- Semiconductor Industry Forecast 2024: AI Driving Growth
- Copper Thickness for PCBs
- Electronic Component Lifecycle Management Aids Assembly
- PCB Material Guide
- Four-Layer PCB Stackup Guide