Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Here’s a closer look at the IPC assembly standards your CM should be using to build your circuit board, and how the best CMs incorporate those standards into all aspects of their operations.
An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
- The Top 5 PCB Assembly Cost Drivers That Could Impact Your Project
- POC vs. MVP vs. Prototype: Understanding What You Need for Your Next Electronics NPI
- Choosing a CM For Lead Free PCB Manufacturing
- How to Handle Electronics Component Shortages
- The Importance of Designing for EMI/EMC Standards for Automotive Electronics
- 7 Advantages of Third Party Contract Manufacturing
- How to Manage PCB Component Supply During Covid-19
- 5 EMI/EMC Design Considerations for Optimal PCB Manufacturing
- The Top Six PCB Quality Control Methods of the Best CMs
- Cutting Edge Technology in Healthcare (and the PCBs Powering Them)