Making sure to partner with a CM that will make the right choice for your PCB prototype fabrication is extremely important to the success of your project. Here are some thoughts to keep in mind as you go through this process.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
The key with PCB testing is to make sure that your CM goes beyond the PCB functional test, fully testing your board so you can have assurance that it will function as expected.
By taking a look at some of the PCB DFM guidelines that you should be considering, you’ll see how those considerations can help you choose the contract manufacturer to partner with for your next PCBA prototype.
Here’s a closer look at the ISO 13485 certification key elements and how having that certification in place by your PCBA contract manufacturer will benefit you.
There are several points to consider when designing your PCB prototype. Let’s take a look at some of these and what these requirements to build a PCB prototype mean for you as the designer.
To get your project through production as quickly and smoothly as possible, here are some ideas on how to best create and manage your PCB manufacturing documentation.
- The Benefits of Manufacturing in the U.S. in the Era of COVID-19
- How Will Coronavirus Affect the Global PCB Supply Chain?
- What Your PCB Assembler’s Bill of Materials Analysis Should Entail
- Design for Testability Basics for PCB Design Engineers
- The Top 3 PCB Layout Tips and Tricks to Reduce the Pain of Rework After Assembly
- Streamlining Your PCB Design Process Steps with a Qualified CM
- The PCB Bill of Materials and Parts List: Is There a Difference?
- 4 Keys to Achieving Quick Turnaround PCB Assembly
- A PCB Layout Checklist for Error-Free Manufacturing
- PCB Trace Design Rules to Optimize Your Assembly