Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
The PCB first article inspection process is an important step in the assembly of your circuit board, as the CM will inspect it very closely for accuracy and any potential problems.
It’s important that PCB designers clearly communicate the manufacturing intentions of a project. Here are some ways to ensure the data in your PCB design documentation is as clear as possible.
Let’s look at some ways that you can make sure that your bill of materials for electronic components is clean and ready for production before you send out your board to the CM.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Testing PCB for Reliability
- Designing Your PCB: Security Layout Tips
- Multilayer PCB Stackup Planning
- Continuous Usage and PCB Lifespan
- Through Hole vs. Surface Mount: The Battle Isn’t Over
- How to Design a Circuit Board for a Slot Machine
- PCB Box Design: Creating The Right Enclosure
- PCB Reliability: Design Guidelines for Manufacturing
- Calculating PCB Via Aspect Ratio For Design
- High-Speed PCB Design Guidelines for Success, Performance, and Reliability