When components aren’t aligned correctly, it affects assembly. Here are some guidelines to ensure you have correct component orientation on PCB designs.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
In the final episode of the four-part series, “Engineering Big Ideas,” presented by Mouser Electronics, Grant Imahara explores how VSE’s low-volume, high-mix manufacturing enables engineering innovators to get their products to market quicker and with greater efficiency.
Here are some considerations you should be aware of when working with a contract manufacturer to have a wire harness and cable assembly built.
Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Multilayer PCB Stackup Planning
- Continuous Usage and PCB Lifespan
- Through Hole vs. Surface Mount: The Battle Isn’t Over
- How to Design a Circuit Board for a Slot Machine
- PCB Box Design: Creating The Right Enclosure
- PCB Reliability: Design Guidelines for Manufacturing
- Calculating PCB Via Aspect Ratio For Design
- High-Speed PCB Design Guidelines for Success, Performance, and Reliability
- Quick Turn PCB Fabrication: Shortening Time to Launch
- PCB Cable Strain Relief Options