To prevent missed assembly problems, here are some design for testability guidelines to ensure your next PCB design is fully prepared for testing.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
The CM you partner with to assemble your circuit boards should be skilled in the different soldering processes and help ensure that common soldering problems don’t occur.
An AOI system can quickly evaluate the thousands of details on a PCB that are too small for the human eye to catch and report any detected problems back to the operator.
Here are some of the best practices for your PCB assembly BOM to help streamline component management and optimize your low-volume build.
To ensure your final design can be manufactured without difficulty, you need to understand what the PCB trace width tolerances are before you start.
Here are some signal integrity testing concerns PCB designers should be aware of to ensure your PCB works how you intended.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Benefits of PCB Edge Plating
- Printed Circuit Board Disposal
- Rules for Handling Printed Circuit Boards
- How the Electronics Parts Shortage is Affecting the PCB Industry
- Tips and Tricks for Four-Layer PCB Layout
- PCB Supply Chain Best Practices
- Do I Need a ROHS-Compliant PCB?
- The ABCs of PCB Design Basics
- PCB Repair: Common Breaks and How to Fix Them
- How Do the RoHS PCB Requirements Change the Production Process