If those pins are the leads of a thru-hole device, then soldering or un-soldering those pins can be very difficult with all of the metal in the planes they connect to. This is where the thermal relief comes in, and there are some PCB thermal relief guidelines that you should know more about.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Telecom industry PCBs must pass important testing to ensure they will function as expected. Here’s a closer look at the HALT and HASS test methodologies.
You should insist on working with a CM to build your industrial equipment that has the UL508a panel shop requirements your products need.
Here are the details of the wire harness manufacturing process that your contract manufacturer should go through when building your assemblies.
PCB power supply guidelines can help create a design that provides the rest of the circuitry with clean, uninterrupted power and that is manufacturable.
Here’s a look at what the design rules and PCB layout constraints can do for your design and how best to use them to optimize assembly.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Testing PCB for Reliability
- Designing Your PCB: Security Layout Tips
- Multilayer PCB Stackup Planning
- Continuous Usage and PCB Lifespan
- Through Hole vs. Surface Mount: The Battle Isn’t Over
- How to Design a Circuit Board for a Slot Machine
- PCB Box Design: Creating The Right Enclosure
- PCB Reliability: Design Guidelines for Manufacturing
- Calculating PCB Via Aspect Ratio For Design
- High-Speed PCB Design Guidelines for Success, Performance, and Reliability