The Gerber file is used to fabricate the raw circuit board. To help you to be better prepared, here’s a look at how Gerber files are explained and how they’re used in the manufacturing of your PCB.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Here’s a closer look at the IPC assembly standards your CM should be using to build your circuit board, and how the best CMs incorporate those standards into all aspects of their operations.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Benefits of PCB Edge Plating
- Printed Circuit Board Disposal
- Rules for Handling Printed Circuit Boards
- How the Electronics Parts Shortage is Affecting the PCB Industry
- Tips and Tricks for Four-Layer PCB Layout
- PCB Supply Chain Best Practices
- Do I Need a ROHS-Compliant PCB?
- The ABCs of PCB Design Basics
- PCB Repair: Common Breaks and How to Fix Them
- How Do the RoHS PCB Requirements Change the Production Process