To truly prove the capabilities of a prototype, the PCBA should be built by your contract manufacturer along with the system enclosure. Here’s what to expect from your CM when it comes to electronics box build assemblies.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
The Gerber file is used to fabricate the raw circuit board. To help you to be better prepared, here’s a look at how Gerber files are explained and how they’re used in the manufacturing of your PCB.
Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Testing PCB for Reliability
- Designing Your PCB: Security Layout Tips
- Multilayer PCB Stackup Planning
- Continuous Usage and PCB Lifespan
- Through Hole vs. Surface Mount: The Battle Isn’t Over
- How to Design a Circuit Board for a Slot Machine
- PCB Box Design: Creating The Right Enclosure
- PCB Reliability: Design Guidelines for Manufacturing
- Calculating PCB Via Aspect Ratio For Design
- High-Speed PCB Design Guidelines for Success, Performance, and Reliability