An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
The wrong parts can cause problems for a PCB. Here are some electronic component selection guidelines that can help you in the manufacturing of your PCB.
To prevent everything from intermittent problems to complete board failures, you need your PCB built by a CM that utilizes thorough PCB testing techniques.
Understanding the steps of PCB component assembly that occur at a quality CM can help you when it comes time to make component placement decisions.
The selective soldering system gives PCB assemblers the right tool they need to resolve some of the problems that wave soldering isn’t able to. Here’s a look here selective soldering vs. wave soldering in the assembly of your printed circuit board.
- Why You Need an ISO 13485-Certified Contract Manufacturer
- PCB Vendor Qualification Best Practices: Identifying a Quality CM
- Electronic Component Selection Guidelines to Enhance Manufacturability
- 4 Essential PCB Testing Techniques During Assembly and Manufacturing
- Basics of PCB Component Assembly Every Designer Should Know
- Selective Soldering vs. Wave Soldering: Advantages and Disadvantages
- PCB Design for Testability Guidelines Engineers Should Know
- How to Avoid Common Soldering Problems With DFM Principles
- AOI for PCBs: Why You Need Automated Optical Inspection for Your Assembly
- PCB Assembly BOM Best Practices for Low-Volume Builds