Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Protected: Characteristic Impedance of Transmission Line Design
- PCB Trace Widths: Optimizing for Impedance, Density
- Parasitic Capacitance: High-Speed Circuit Effects
- Component Obsolescence and Future-Proofed Assemblies
- PCB Core vs. Prepreg
- Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Selection Guide
- Medical Device Industry Forecast: 2024 and Beyond
- Semiconductor Industry Forecast 2024: AI Driving Growth
- Copper Thickness for PCBs
- Electronic Component Lifecycle Management Aids Assembly