To keep up with the needs of today’s technologies, PCB assemblers are constantly looking for new and better ways to improve their manufacturing techniques. We’ll take a look here at some of the basics of automation in PCB manufacturing, and then ahead to what is coming next.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
Making sure to partner with a CM that will make the right choice for your PCB prototype fabrication is extremely important to the success of your project. Here are some thoughts to keep in mind as you go through this process.
The key with PCB testing is to make sure that your CM goes beyond the PCB functional test, fully testing your board so you can have assurance that it will function as expected.
By taking a look at some of the PCB DFM guidelines that you should be considering, you’ll see how those considerations can help you choose the contract manufacturer to partner with for your next PCBA prototype.
Here’s a closer look at the ISO 13485 certification key elements and how having that certification in place by your PCBA contract manufacturer will benefit you.
There are several points to consider when designing your PCB prototype. Let’s take a look at some of these and what these requirements to build a PCB prototype mean for you as the designer.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Design Your Product for Manufacturability and High Quality with DfMA
- Electronic Manufacturing Services: What To Look For In a Partner
- Mechanical Assembler: Skills and Knowledge Needed for Industry Opportunities
- The Importance of PCB in Developing Technology: From Consumer to Industrial
- Design Considerations for Partitioning and Layout of a Mixed-Signal PCB
- DFMA: Reducing Manufacturing Overhead Costs and Labor Requirements
- Benefits of a PCB Contract Manufacturing Company and Supply Chain Management
- The Importance of PCBs in Developing Technology: From Domestic to Industrial
- The Four Best Practices for Organizing Your CAD System Drawings
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner