There will still be times when the assembly of a PCB will require the human touch. Here are some examples of how both the automated and manual assembly processes have importance in the manufacturing of your PCBA.
Valley Services Electronics
Silicon Valley’s Premier Electronic and PCB Assembly Blog
When change request best practices are followed, the engineering development of the prototype will continue as it should. If change request best practices aren’t observed, however, chaos will reign.
To avoid PCB component failures, your CM should have a strict policy and adequate techniques in place for inspection and testing.
There are a lot of steps and processes going on during PCB assembly. Here are the PCB DFM checks your CM should perform to ensure your PCBA is manufactured correctly.
You’re finally finished with your latest printed circuit board design. Here you are, ready to go, and yet you are faced with a very important question: Are you giving the right PCB file format to your CM?
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Protected: Characteristic Impedance of Transmission Line Design
- PCB Trace Widths: Optimizing for Impedance, Density
- Parasitic Capacitance: High-Speed Circuit Effects
- Component Obsolescence and Future-Proofed Assemblies
- PCB Core vs. Prepreg
- Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Selection Guide
- Medical Device Industry Forecast: 2024 and Beyond
- Semiconductor Industry Forecast 2024: AI Driving Growth
- Copper Thickness for PCBs
- Electronic Component Lifecycle Management Aids Assembly