Responsible for all business activities related to the management of key customer strategies to achieve greater market share and increased profitability for company.
Responsible for maintaining high customer satisfaction levels through regular business reviews and constant customer interaction. Heavy emphasis on business development and sales growth.
On-site management of key customer account for the sales of products and services.
- Accountable for quoting opportunities, order generation, revenue targets, account planning/positioning and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Manage customer product sourcing strategy for the smooth integration and rationalization of customer supply base.
- Work proactively to anticipate and resolve project issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Identify methods for improving NPI process and drive implementation of these improvements.
- Cross-functional interaction with program management teams, engineering services and quality department to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular customer satisfaction reporting to management.
Minimum of five years experience in Semiconductor industry sales to OEM customers with a thorough knowledge of business practices, procedures and processes. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-motivated individual with a high level of professionalism, dependability, and energy. College degree required.
Ability to assess and resolve situational problems and ability to manage multiple issues in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Strong sales background with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy. Experience with MRP systems mandatory. PC skills in WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint are needed. Some travel may be required.
To apply, email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.