During times of uncertainty, such as the recent Coronavirus outbreak, there are many different competing and confusing voices clamoring for your attention. Trying to discern which of these voices to listen to can be difficult, especially when it comes to making business decisions about your electronics manufacturing. Here is where partnering with a local printed circuit board manufacturer can be very helpful.
Page Not Found!
Sorry. The page you are looking for does not exist. Try using the search bar or read some of our blog articles below.
When you’re ready to move your design to the manufacturing and assembly stage, there are several important pieces of documentation you’ll need to prepare for your manufacturer. Perhaps the most important is your bill of materials.
While the upfront costs can be considerable, the return on investment is considerable and is proportional to volume and product complexity. If you implement some simple design for testability steps, you can ensure your next board will operate as intended.
How your PCB components are placed and routed can have a large influence on how difficult any rework will be after the board is assembled. In fact, we have three big PCB layout tips and tricks we often recommend to our clients to help ease the rework process:
In PCB design, we are also looking for ways that we can streamline the design process to make it more efficient and the boards easier to manufacture. Here are some ways a high-quality CM can help you to streamline your PCB design process steps.
Too often, a simple parts list is submitted to the PCB contract assembler instead of a finalized bill of materials. Without complete and correct information, it can cause confusion as to what is actually needed to build the board.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- How to Choose a PCB Manufacturer
- How to Develop the Best PCB Schematic Design
- SMT Component Placement: Part 2 ― Accuracy
- SMT Component Placement: Part 1 ― Tolerance
- The Top Five High Current PCB Design Tips
- What is PCB Schematic Capture?
- Primary Advantages of Box Build Manufacturing With PCB Contract Manufacturers
- 7 Benefits of Outsourcing Electronics Manufacturing
- Component Orientation for Wave Soldering: Key Considerations
- PCB Copper Balance Concerns to Know for Manufacturing