To keep up with the needs of today’s technologies, PCB assemblers are constantly looking for new and better ways to improve their manufacturing techniques. We’ll take a look here at some of the basics of automation in PCB manufacturing, and then ahead to what is coming next.
Making sure to partner with a CM that will make the right choice for your PCB prototype fabrication is extremely important to the success of your project. Here are some thoughts to keep in mind as you go through this process.
The key with PCB testing is to make sure that your CM goes beyond the PCB functional test, fully testing your board so you can have assurance that it will function as expected.
By taking a look at some of the PCB DFM guidelines that you should be considering, you’ll see how those considerations can help you choose the contract manufacturer to partner with for your next PCBA prototype.
Here’s a closer look at the ISO 13485 certification key elements and how having that certification in place by your PCBA contract manufacturer will benefit you.
There are several points to consider when designing your PCB prototype. Let’s take a look at some of these and what these requirements to build a PCB prototype mean for you as the designer.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Industrial PCB Design Rules
- PCB Flow Chart: From Design to Assembly
- BOM Inventory Management: Staying Up to Date to Stay Ahead
- How Chip Shortages Impact Supply Chain Resiliency
- New Product Introduction (NPI) Checklist for Manufacturing
- How to Avoid Supply Chain Disruptions in PCB Assembly
- Creating A Dual Sourcing Strategy With Your PCB Manufacturer
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) Approval: Streamlining The Process
- Realigning Electronics Supply Chain Strategy and Approach
- Benefits of Using PCB Assembly Services in the Bay Area