Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Here’s a closer look at the IPC assembly standards your CM should be using to build your circuit board, and how the best CMs incorporate those standards into all aspects of their operations.
An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
The wrong parts can cause problems for a PCB. Here are some electronic component selection guidelines that can help you in the manufacturing of your PCB.
To prevent everything from intermittent problems to complete board failures, you need your PCB built by a CM that utilizes thorough PCB testing techniques.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Industrial PCB Design Rules
- PCB Flow Chart: From Design to Assembly
- BOM Inventory Management: Staying Up to Date to Stay Ahead
- How Chip Shortages Impact Supply Chain Resiliency
- New Product Introduction (NPI) Checklist for Manufacturing
- How to Avoid Supply Chain Disruptions in PCB Assembly
- Creating A Dual Sourcing Strategy With Your PCB Manufacturer
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) Approval: Streamlining The Process
- Realigning Electronics Supply Chain Strategy and Approach
- Benefits of Using PCB Assembly Services in the Bay Area