Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Here’s a closer look at the IPC assembly standards your CM should be using to build your circuit board, and how the best CMs incorporate those standards into all aspects of their operations.
An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Common Printed Circuit Board Problems: Components
- PCB Grounding in Mixed-Signal Design Expectations
- Common Printed Circuit Board Problems: Design
- Mixed-Signal Power Supply Design Considerations
- Why Being a PCB Program Manager is a Top PCB Industry Job
- Seven Benefits of Reshoring Electronic Manufacturing
- What is Trace Width in PCB Layout?
- Become a Bay Area Sales Representative for PCB and Electronics Manufacturing
- RF Design Guidelines: PCB Layout and Circuit Optimization
- Design Your Product for Manufacturability and High Quality with DfMA