You should insist on working with a CM to build your industrial equipment that has the UL508a panel shop requirements your products need.
Here are the details of the wire harness manufacturing process that your contract manufacturer should go through when building your assemblies.
PCB power supply guidelines can help create a design that provides the rest of the circuitry with clean, uninterrupted power and that is manufacturable.
Here’s a look at what the design rules and PCB layout constraints can do for your design and how best to use them to optimize assembly.
The hole sizes assigned to a PCB will have tolerances attached to them to allow for variations in the lead size of the components to be inserted, as well as for the different conditions the PCB will encounter during manufacturing. Here are some of those factors to consider as you assign PCB hole size tolerances to your next project.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Common Printed Circuit Board Problems: Components
- PCB Grounding in Mixed-Signal Design Expectations
- Common Printed Circuit Board Problems: Design
- Mixed-Signal Power Supply Design Considerations
- Why Being a PCB Program Manager is a Top PCB Industry Job
- Seven Benefits of Reshoring Electronic Manufacturing
- What is Trace Width in PCB Layout?
- Become a Bay Area Sales Representative for PCB and Electronics Manufacturing
- RF Design Guidelines: PCB Layout and Circuit Optimization
- Design Your Product for Manufacturability and High Quality with DfMA