The CM you partner with to assemble your circuit boards should be skilled in the different soldering processes and help ensure that common soldering problems don’t occur.
An AOI system can quickly evaluate the thousands of details on a PCB that are too small for the human eye to catch and report any detected problems back to the operator.
Here are some of the best practices for your PCB assembly BOM to help streamline component management and optimize your low-volume build.
To ensure your final design can be manufactured without difficulty, you need to understand what the PCB trace width tolerances are before you start.
Here are some signal integrity testing concerns PCB designers should be aware of to ensure your PCB works how you intended.
How do you balance performance and assembly on your PCB? By paying close attention to the PCB component-to-component spacing.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Sustainable Electronics Materials and Manufacturing Utilizing Green Technology
- Locating New Electronic Components: Supply Chains and Shortages
- Why is There a Semiconductor Shortage and How We Work Around It
- How To Find Replacement Electronic Components For Your Projects
- Component Availability In Production: Solutions for Challenging Times
- PCB Tooling Holes Design Guide
- Global Electronic Component Shortage: Solutions to Stay Ahead
- The Four Main Benefits of Onshoring PCB Assembly Contracts
- Turnkey PCB Assembly: Finding the Right Fit
- What to Look for in Scalable PCB Manufacturing Services