It is tempting to try to squeeze together your PCB pad-to-pad spacing, but that can lead to some serious manufacturing problems down the road.
In the final episode of the four-part series, “Engineering Big Ideas,” presented by Mouser Electronics, Grant Imahara explores how VSE’s low-volume, high-mix manufacturing enables engineering innovators to get their products to market quicker and with greater efficiency.
Here are some considerations you should be aware of when working with a contract manufacturer to have a wire harness and cable assembly built.
Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
The PCB first article inspection process is an important step in the assembly of your circuit board, as the CM will inspect it very closely for accuracy and any potential problems.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Ensure Electronic Requirements for Medical Devices Are Met With A Contract Partner
- The PCB Etching Process and its Role in Circuit Board Manufacturing
- Choosing the Best PCB Circuit Board Assembly Partner: What You Need to Know
- PCB Material Management for High-Frequency Applications Best Practices
- Guide to PCB Mouse Bites Dimensions
- Benefits of PCB Functional Testing Methods with Your Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Identifying PCB Fault Detection Using Image Processing
- The Importance of PCB Stackup Design in Your Next Project Layout
- Methods for Failure Analysis in Circuit Board Systems
- Top Six Common PCB Assembly Defects and How to Combat Them