Here are some attributes that you should keep in mind as you choose an automotive prototype manufacturer to build your PCBs.
If your goal is to comply with creepage and clearance standards, your CM should check these distances in your design data as part of a DFM check.
Here’s a closer look at the in-circuit test vs. flying probe test systems so you will have a better understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Here’s a closer look at the IPC assembly standards your CM should be using to build your circuit board, and how the best CMs incorporate those standards into all aspects of their operations.
An ISO 13485 contract manufacturer will have the experience required to navigate the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards on quality management
Knowing what to look for and which questions to ask when choosing a partner for your PCB manufacturing is important. Here are some recommendations for your PCB vendor qualification process.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Guide to the PCB Drilling Process
- Microchip Shortage 2020: How Will It Affect Supply Chains in 2021?
- Protecting Your PCB Intellectual Property with the Right PCBA Partnership
- How to Reduce Your PCB Design Cost
- Exploring Functional Partitioning in PCB Design Best Practices
- Using Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) for PCB Manufacturing Validation
- Using PCB Fabrication Methods to Reduce Supply Chain Costs
- A Brief Introduction to PCB Layout Design Rules
- Sourcing Electronic Components: How To Make Sure Your Supplier is Authentic
- How to Avoid Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Printed Circuit Boards