When it comes to the layer stackup of a printed circuit board and its impact on assembly and manufacturing, yu need to make sure that you have all of the needs of the board met without unnecessarily increasing the complexity and cost of manufacturing. Here are some guidelines that can help.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the top design for manufacturability (DFM) issues in PCB design that can ultimately cause us a lot of pain during manufacturing if not corrected.
To truly prove the capabilities of a prototype, the PCBA should be built by your contract manufacturer along with the system enclosure. Here’s what to expect from your CM when it comes to electronics box build assemblies.
The Gerber file is used to fabricate the raw circuit board. To help you to be better prepared, here’s a look at how Gerber files are explained and how they’re used in the manufacturing of your PCB.
Medical industry electronics require a skilled contract manufacturer to provide reliable prototypes.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Guide to the PCB Drilling Process
- Microchip Shortage 2020: How Will It Affect Supply Chains in 2021?
- Protecting Your PCB Intellectual Property with the Right PCBA Partnership
- How to Reduce Your PCB Design Cost
- Exploring Functional Partitioning in PCB Design Best Practices
- Using Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) for PCB Manufacturing Validation
- Using PCB Fabrication Methods to Reduce Supply Chain Costs
- A Brief Introduction to PCB Layout Design Rules
- Sourcing Electronic Components: How To Make Sure Your Supplier is Authentic
- How to Avoid Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Printed Circuit Boards