It is tempting to try to squeeze together your PCB pad-to-pad spacing, but that can lead to some serious manufacturing problems down the road.
In the final episode of the four-part series, “Engineering Big Ideas,” presented by Mouser Electronics, Grant Imahara explores how VSE’s low-volume, high-mix manufacturing enables engineering innovators to get their products to market quicker and with greater efficiency.
Here are some considerations you should be aware of when working with a contract manufacturer to have a wire harness and cable assembly built.
Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
The PCB first article inspection process is an important step in the assembly of your circuit board, as the CM will inspect it very closely for accuracy and any potential problems.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Guide to the PCB Drilling Process
- Microchip Shortage 2020: How Will It Affect Supply Chains in 2021?
- Protecting Your PCB Intellectual Property with the Right PCBA Partnership
- How to Reduce Your PCB Design Cost
- Exploring Functional Partitioning in PCB Design Best Practices
- Using Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) for PCB Manufacturing Validation
- Using PCB Fabrication Methods to Reduce Supply Chain Costs
- A Brief Introduction to PCB Layout Design Rules
- Sourcing Electronic Components: How To Make Sure Your Supplier is Authentic
- How to Avoid Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Printed Circuit Boards