You should insist on working with a CM to build your industrial equipment that has the UL508a panel shop requirements your products need.
Here are the details of the wire harness manufacturing process that your contract manufacturer should go through when building your assemblies.
PCB power supply guidelines can help create a design that provides the rest of the circuitry with clean, uninterrupted power and that is manufacturable.
Here’s a look at what the design rules and PCB layout constraints can do for your design and how best to use them to optimize assembly.
The hole sizes assigned to a PCB will have tolerances attached to them to allow for variations in the lead size of the components to be inserted, as well as for the different conditions the PCB will encounter during manufacturing. Here are some of those factors to consider as you assign PCB hole size tolerances to your next project.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- Guide to the PCB Drilling Process
- Microchip Shortage 2020: How Will It Affect Supply Chains in 2021?
- Protecting Your PCB Intellectual Property with the Right PCBA Partnership
- How to Reduce Your PCB Design Cost
- Exploring Functional Partitioning in PCB Design Best Practices
- Using Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) for PCB Manufacturing Validation
- Using PCB Fabrication Methods to Reduce Supply Chain Costs
- A Brief Introduction to PCB Layout Design Rules
- Sourcing Electronic Components: How To Make Sure Your Supplier is Authentic
- How to Avoid Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Printed Circuit Boards