Here are some considerations you should be aware of when working with a contract manufacturer to have a wire harness and cable assembly built.
Some assembly houses specialize in building boxes, chassis, and enclosures for electronics. Here’s a look closer at the box build assembly process.
To succeed as a map for PCB assembly, it is essential that silkscreen receive the same level of attention from PCB designers as the rest of the design. Here are some PCB silkscreen guidelines that can help.
The PCB first article inspection process is an important step in the assembly of your circuit board, as the CM will inspect it very closely for accuracy and any potential problems.
It’s important that PCB designers clearly communicate the manufacturing intentions of a project. Here are some ways to ensure the data in your PCB design documentation is as clear as possible.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- PCB Material Properties That Can Impact Board Manufacturability
- Six Challenges of Medical Device Product Development
- PCB Heat Dissipation Techniques to Protect Your Board
- What Are the IPC Component Spacing Guidelines?
- How to Determine the Optimal PCB Component-to-Edge Clearance
- Eight Important PCB Panelization Guidelines to Know
- Six Best Practices to Ensure PCB Design Completion
- Five Types of Soldering Defects in PCB Assemblies and How to Avoid Them
- Nine PCB Routing Best Practices
- Seven PCB Layout Best Practices