While sales positions in retail have their rewards and benefits, another type of electronics sales can put you solely into the heart of high-technology electronics design and manufacturing. That lucrative sales position is a bay area sales representative for printed circuit board and electronics systems manufacturing.
RF designs begin with the laminates for board fabrication and may require material characteristics that exceed standard FR-4. From there, the designer will need to be aware of the RF-specific rules that may affect how the board is laid out. We will look at some of these rules and guidelines to prepare designers for their next RF design.
Here are some considerations to keep in mind that can help DfMA, to design your product for manufacturability and high quality.
With all of the manufacturing for a project located under one roof, OEMs save time, money, and resources when using these PCB CMs. Let’s look closer at how these different electronic manufacturing services can help and what to look for when choosing an EMS partner.
Many of the systems that use circuit boards also need to be built by skilled technicians. There is a lot of electronics work that requires a specific set of mechanical assembly skills and abilities, which we will examine in greater detail here.
Many technology companies are moving beyond software development and into smart devices with a hardware-centric component. Still, they may not have the experience required to take electronics to market at scale. This article will look at the importance of PCBs in developing technology and their role in electronics product development.
Need a hand with a current or future PCBA project? Find out what a difference VSE’s experts can make.
- PCB Repair: Common Breaks and How to Fix Them
- How Do the RoHS PCB Requirements Change the Production Process
- What PCB Certifications Should You Look for in Your Manufacturing Partner
- High Current PCB Design Best Practices
- Through-Hole Soldering: A Guide to the Best Practices
- Understanding PCB Thermal Resistance and its Importance in the Design Process
- Why PCB Thermal Conductivity is Important
- Best Practices for PCB Soldering Techniques
- Choosing the Best PCB Material for Your Project
- Requirements for Manufacturing a PCB for Medical Devices